It's been an exciting weekend as I have begun to reach out to breweries to confirm their involvement in this trip. So far, everyone I have asked has agreed. Obviously this is good news!
The mission of this trip is simple: to promote, support, and grow the awareness of the craft beer brewed in the state of Tennessee. We plan to accomplish this through this website, through social media, through local new sources, and even through a crazy idea like asking Govenor Haslam to join me for a beer along the way.
So far here is the list of breweries that have agreed to participate . . .
- Alliance Brewing Co. - Knoxville
- Balter Beerworks - Knoxville
- Black Abbey Brewing - Nashville
- Blackhorse Pub & Brewery - Knoxville
- Blackhorse Pub & Brewery - Clarksville
- Calhoun's on Bearden Hill - Knoxville
- Crafty Bastard Brewery - Knoxville
- Fanatic Brewing Co. - Knoxville
- Gyspy Circus Cidery - Kingsport
- Hutton & Smith Brewing - Chattanooga
- Last Days of Autumn Brewery - Knoxville
- SawWorks Brewing Co. - Knoxville
- Schulz Brau Brewery - Knoxville
- Smoky Mountain Brewery - Gatlinburg
- Smoky Mountain Brewery - Pigeon Forge
- Smoky Mountain Brewery - Maryville
- Smoky Mountain Brewery - Turkey Creek
- Yee-Haw Brewery - Johnson City
- This list is as of Nov. 21, 2016
I'd like to take a minute and personally thank everyone that has followed the journey so far. My hope is that once Thanksgiving is over this project is going to increase to lightening speed but for now things are rolling . . .
Zack, The Brew Bus Guy